Character sets in potato Vs. slink?

Hi!

In Slink, I use this setup for /etc/kbd/config:

CONSOLE_FONT=lat1-16.psf
CONSOLE_MAP=lat1.uni

but in Potato, that doesn't work. So I changed it to

CONSOLE_FONT=lat1-16
CONSOLE_MAP=lat1.sfm

which doesn't seem to give the same results, especially not with regard to
the line drawing symbols. Also, the uppercase ISO characters doesn't work
very good.

What is the correct equivalent to use for my previous setup for Potato?

(I noticed that this stopped working after upgrading my father's machine
from RedHat 5.2->6.0, so it seems to be something that is changed in a
package that is upgraded?)
--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/