Re: PCMCIA nightmare - help!

Another thing to check is the mode the PCMCIA is using.

On my Toshiba laptop, there was a setting for Cardbus or PCIC-Compatible
in the BIOS settings.  If it's not a Cardbus card, turn off the Cardbus
support and that might help.  Once I set my PCMCIA stuff in the BIOS to
PCIC-Compatibile, everything came up roses for PCMCIA on my Toshiba
Portege' 3015CT.