Re: Netscape - Fontsizes

Bernhard,

If you figure out a way around this please let me know.  This past
weekend I spent some time (again) trying to do the same thing.  The
font sizes don't even change no matter what you specify in Netscape.

Maybe we can edit the preferences file and save it there ourselves.
That way when it starts up again it reads what we set the font to.  I
find the font problem a very annoying "feature" of Netscape in Linux
and Solaris.

jmb