Re: anyone having problems with ssh (sshd) 1.2.27?

> The only reason I know it's a SEGV is that I ran the debugger (gdb) on it
> (via "attach") and it says "Program exited with signal segmentation violation"
> (or something like that).
If you haven't already, rebuild ssh with "-g" in the makefile and any
-O options omitted. Then, wait for it to crash in gdb, and use "where"
to locate what is happening. Reply with the stack trace. Personally,
I'm running the Debian-packaged version of ssh on a machine with a 17+
day uptime with no problems. Then again, its also running 2.2.10 and
potato with glibc 2.1.

--
Stephen Pitts
smpitts@midsouth.rr.com