apt-get bails with this error...

Hi all,

I was installing upgrading one of my machines to potato, and
apt-get did what I thought was its business, but it seemed too
short of a period of time for it to finish. I did an apt-get
upgrade (assuming I was officially at the potato level) and
apt-get gives me this:

   E: Size mismatch for package fdflush

I re-installed fdflush by hand, but that didn't work. Any ideas?
Should I try to install a package from another mirror?

tia
--
                                         __   _
Mark Wagnon             Debian GNU/ -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____