Re: Suggestion for Newbie Guide Lines (ITP)

>> "Michael" == Michael Stenner <mstenner@phy.duke.edu> wrote:

Michael> What do you mean by ASCII links?  You just mean references?
Michael> I don't mind providing and ASCII version, but I think that
Michael> for ease of navigation, well designed HTML (as a final
Michael> version) would be best.

If you write the thing in SGML, you don't decide on a output format,
you describe content. Then you run it through a parser, which outputs
HTML, plain text, postscript or any other format (provided someone
wrote the routines :-)

Ciao,
	Martin