Re: A Pet Peeve about posting on the lists

	Subject: Re: A Pet Peeve about posting on the lists
	Date: Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 12:43:37AM +0000

Quoting Lee Elliott(LeeE@spatial.freeserve.co.uk):
> On 22-Jul-99, you wrote:
>
> >> An observation from this Newbie may be related:
>
> Sorry to have peeved you, I do this deliberately so that paragraphs format OK regardless of window size (I'm only able to check this on YAM & Outlook) - for me, reading:

Lee
  I notice that the YAM editor does some other odd things.  See above
the "On 22-Jul-99, you wrote:"  Most mail programs show who the "you"
was.  I don't see that in your mail.  See how mutt says who I am replying
to.  That along with the loong lines is different, to say the least.

  Well if YAM is all you have....

--
Melted fruit snacks found on Keyboard. Delete nephew [Y/N]?
Wayne T. Topa <wtopa@mindspring.com>