Dselect 'project'(RE: the dselect debate)

 ---- you wrote:
> I'm new to both Linux in general and the debian distribution
> specifically. I found that dselect, though awkward at first, was rather
> easy to use and quite powerful.  That's not to say that the interface
> couldn't be improved somewhat.  Is work on dselect ongoing, and is the
> source available? If so, I'd like to take some of the suggestions and
> concerns voiced on this list and have a go at improving the tool.
> That's assuming my programming skills are up to the task ; )
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Chris Dion
ok->
i'm interested in this too...
if you wanna know  what i think about this,
read 'Why so much hate?' posted some days ago in this mailing - list.
we could put in contact each-other by this mailing-lists for an initial project about Dselect.
Obviously the code will be in C language , i think.
1_ first-step:
   getting the source-code and analyzing it.
bye---> if interested, contact me soon.
ciao ,Alex.
This project is open to all interested people.

Get free personalized email from Lycos at http://it.lycosmail.com