Re: How to block "cd" for FTP users

If you do "man ftpd", and the ftpd you installed supports /etc/ftpchroot,
you do NOT need to have separate copies of bins and libs

I don't know how to do this with proftpd, or even if its possible with a
default wuftpd, however it seems to work fine with obsd's ftpd, and
probably beroftpd also.

RTFM

jeff