[Fwd: Lynx Problems]

Well whatever the cause of my Lynx problems they are finished now ....
I've uninstalled the thing and hope never to hear of it again.

I eventually located an extremely well written document titled
"How to Hook up PPP in Linux" by W.G.Unruh (unruh@physics.ubc.ca)
that appears to have all the diagnostic stuff needed to debug a
connection so the use for a dark ages technology browser no longer
exists. The abovementioned article is even easier to comprehend
than the very good O'Reilly stuff .... which goes to prove that
it IS possible to produce intelligible documentation on linux
applications :)

             Re: [Fwd: Lynx Problems]