Re: 3Com 509B Ethernet card working in Windows but not in Linux

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Evan Van Dyke wrote:

> 1) insmoded the 3c509.o   module  -OR- compiled it hard into the kernel?
> 2) if so, what does it say when the module is loaded/on boot up?
I had used several network adapters before.  Someone required to be
compiled hard into the kernel and someone as module to work without
further investigation.  The 3Com cards seem to tend to work better
as module for me.
Just try to compile it the other way you've done.

Kind regards

       Andreas.