Re: Mcopy

> My mcopy manual tells me to try "mcopy sourcefile targetfile".
> Targetfile is a MS-DOS drive letter like "a:" :-)
>
>         mcopy -t /resolf.conf a:

Or the other way around -- sourcefile can be a drive-letter (and may
contain a full path, too, of course) to copy from the floppy.

It couldn't be more straightforward -- I think that looking at the man
page just confused you. :-)

engelke@math.uni-hamburg.de
> *** Siehst Du die Gräber dort hinterm Strauch?
>                                     Sie rauchten nicht - und starben auch!
***

Yeah, but not as quickly, of course. :-)