Re: [Thanks] Diald auth problem

Doug Young wrote:

> I haven't had time to peruse postings about diald but maybe someone who
> has used it could advise me what advantage diald has over wvdial,  which I
> found to be one of the best sorted out utilies ever ..... it works, its simple,
> and one doesn't have to read hundreds of pages of verbiage to get it
> running 100%

The big advantage of diald is that it connects automatically when there are
internet packets to be sent to another site and disconnects automatically when
it is idle.

If I am not mistaking, wvdial is very easy to configure but does not include
the automatic connection features diald does.

Robert-Jan