Re: PPPuzzles

maxalbert@juno.com wrote:

> John-- I've tried to find navigator-smotif-45 thru ftp debian.org, but
> without success.  I did find one non-free directory, but navigator wasn't
> in it, as far I could tell, just various binaries, but it wasn't in them
> either.  Thanks anyway.-- Max

	navigator-smotif-45_4.5-1.deb does indeed have the main binary;
its a 3 megabyte deb file.  In fact there should be a bunch of
other packages that are pulled in (dependencies) when you try to
select this deb in dselect or apt.  I'm using the apt access
method with dselect, so I'd go to the select stage in dselect,
search on 'navigator', find the above file, and select it.  The
following dependency screen should show a number of packages
beginning as 'netscape' or 'navigator'.  Go ahead and let dselect
install those too.  You may want to include the ones that provide
spellchecking and online help, which by default will not be
included.

--
Ed C.