Re: [OT] SCSI advice

On 1999-07-19 21:00, George Bonser wrote:

> I have had outstanding luck with the Mylex FlashPoint controllers.
>
> I have never had a problem with the Mylex (formerly Bus Logic) controllers
> and never hear of any on the kernel list either.

Mylex BusLogic MultiMaster BT-958 has worked very well here (only
exception being an Umax 1220S scanner which is on a non-standard SCSI
cable - works in Windows 95 though).

Seriously consider the MultiMaster instead of the FlashPoint if you
primarly will use the controller under Linux.

I have found Mylex technical support excellent (in case you ever need
it).

/Allan
--
Allan M. Wind			Phone: 	781.938.5272 (home)
687 Main Street, 2nd Floor	Fax: 	781.938.6641 (fax/modem)