Re: Suggestion for Newbie Guide Lines

>> "Stephan" == Stephan Engelke <engelke@math.uni-hamburg.de> wrote:

Stephan> + online version of the (Debian-specific) FAQ.  There are
Stephan> some tools out there to automatically maintain a FAQ. Maybe
Stephan> something like the FAQ-O-Matic could be helpful, does anyone
Stephan> have experiences with such a system?

The faq-o-matic is not usable in my eyes. It is too complicated for
the maintainer and not flexible enough in the right places.

Debian has a faq-o-matic, but it is dead it seems.

I am working on a similar (better of cause :-) system, and I had it
somewhat implemented, but I found it not to be flexible enough.

Now I am reading a book on object-oriented modeling and design to give
it a good base before implementation.

So this will still take a while.

Ciao,
	Martin