fstab entry for floppy

> What do I put in my fstab to be able to mount the floppy with just 'mount
> /mnt/floppy'? Currently I have a line, but that one makes the system try to
> mount it at boot, which fails...

If you add `noauto' to the options on that line, the system will not try
to mount it automatically at boot time.  You also may want to add the
`user' option to allow every user to mount the floppy (not just root).

HTH,
Eric

P.S.:  It is a good idea to give your emails on the list a short but
descriptive subject.

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology