Re: upgrade glibc

Bill Shui <bill.shui@eBioinformatics.com> writes:

> 	and I really like to upgrade glibc to 2.1
> 	but I followed the instruction from the GNU site, downloaded all the

> 	any suggestions?

Yes: Next time use the debian packages from unstable when you want to
upgrade anything.

I don't know what you could do, but I upgraded to glibc 2.1 with no
problem. And I did use the debian packages.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.