Re: samba password changes after potato upgrade

Thanks for the information James, My first instalation was using plain text
passwords.  The latest version didn't transfer that setting from my old config.

Craig, I found this out before I read your message, but you are completely correct.  I
recreated the users and passwords and everything worked great!

Thanks again,

Doug