Re: Setup Issues

> I think you get this when DNS lookup failed.  Check to make sure you
> have DNS addresses set up in /etc/resolv.conf. (man resolv.conf)

I think resolv.conf is set right ...... first line is just server homepage,
second & third ones are primary & secondary DNS numbers ........ lynx still
not doing anything intelligent though :(
Doesn't seem its got enough smarts to find ANYTHING except local files and
it even stuffs that
up by presenting local HTML files as text !