Re: why so much hate?

	Subject: why so much hate?
	Date: Sun, Jul 18, 1999 at 10:09:40AM -0400

Quoting altag@lycosmail.com(altag@lycosmail.com):
> hi.
> from Altag.
> I can't figure out why Dselect package
> ,loving debian so strong, is so antiquate and
> really unfriendly.
> from debian-developers really nothing better?
> Alex

Those that can
    program
Those that can't
    complain

As this was written by unpaid volunteers who have other lives as well.
I, personally, would like to thank these volunteers for their efforts.

The program works.  It doesn't please everyone.  It is better IMHO
then the tools I used in RedHat, Caldara, SuSe and Slackware (Ha).

When I am able to supply code to improve the current program, and it
isn't incorporated into deselect, then and only then, I 'might' have
a right to complain.

--
These settings will have no effect until you restart the system.
Reset Universe (Y/N) ?