Re: Sort of a Debian question

John Foster wrote:

> Wayne Topa wrote:

> > Thanks John, now I'm not the only one!  My wife wanted one also, so I
> > started working on an Mysql solution one for her.
Hey Wayne; if you had any luck with MySql for implementing it as a
document storage system [i.e. full length text or even better html] I
would very certainly be interested in some details on how. I need this
type of ability on a shopping cart system that I am setting up. The cart
is not XML compliant and may never be so I can not use that technology,
besides the DB is much faster.
Thanks!
-
John Foster