Re: Sort of a Debian question

	Subject: Sort of a Debian question
	Date: Sun, Jul 18, 1999 at 12:39:04AM -0500

Quoting John Foster(jfoster@augustmail.com):
> OK please hold the laughter, this is serious business......
> I need a recepie book template or data base to use on my Debian Linux
> box.  I am embarking on setting up a collection of family recepies,
> there are hundreds, and want some method of cataloging and organizing
> them. Any body have any suggestions? Please hold off on the "Gourmet
> GEEK" jokes. I've heard them all.
> --

Thanks John, now I'm not the only one!  My wife wanted one also, so I
started working on an Mysql solution one for her.  She ended up using an old
dos pgm that came with a Win95 CD I got her for Christmas.  She likes
it so much, I'm off the hook!

Want it?

Wayne

--
Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic
Wayne T. Topa <wtopa@mindspring.com>