Re: What provides glib.h?

egm2@jps.net wrote:
> line speed parameter) but it errored when trying to find
> /usr/include/glib.h because I don't have it.  I have many of the *-dev
> /usr/include/glib.h:66: glibconfig.h: No such file or directory
> Eric G. Miller
> Powered by the <A HREF="http://www.debian.org";>POTATO</A>!

You have glib.h. The error is saying it cannot find glibconfig.h. I had the
same problem just now. A search yields:

$ dpkg -S glibconfig.h
libglib1.2-dev: /usr/lib/glib/include/glibconfig.h

So the answer to this is to add /usr/lib/glib/include to our include paths.

This made my app work.

HTH,

--
- mike  http://ctelcom.net/mike/ -- Debian GNU/Linux  http://www.debian.org/ -
"To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen." Romans 16:27