What software to use for setting up an ISP web server on debian?

Do you know where I can find information which explains how to setup a
commercial web server on debian? I want to setup a server which gives away
free web space and have the server automate installation of a few custom
scripts.

What I'm looking for is information which explains which software registers
new members and automates installation of approved perl scripts to the new
user's cgi-bin and other subdirectories that I've decided on.

I don't really need nor want the information dealing with dial up access,
server/routers, newsfeeds, etc. I found a lot of that info already and it
isn't what I've been looking for.

What am I looking for? Well, if you've signed up for an ISP online and have
accessed your ftp area or have worked with cgi you know that your ISP
created one or more subdirectories which have several approved scripts in
your cgi-bin, ftp, or other areas of your web space.  Often those scripts
are automatically edit with the new user's web space path and/or URL.

I figure if others are doing this then I should also be able to have a new
user sign up online and have debian automatically create their account and
install the scripts before or after editing the scripts with the new users
URL and ftp host address and the new users remote directory that was just
created for them. I could edit these scripts manually after someone signed
on but if this free services gets any kind of volume it would be impossible
for me to manually edit the scripts each time someone signs up. The
computer can do this far more efficiently than me, if I knew how to make it
do it. :(

I've done considerable online research to determine how to create an ISP on
Linux and unfortunately am still stumped.  I cannot find the information
which explains which software controls automating an ISP or which software
automates web space setup, including script installation.

Do you know what software to use and how to accomplish auto installing
scripts for the new user?

Thanks!

Andre
p.s. I've found two software programs which allow creating web space on my
server for others to sign up for.  The programs range from $60 - $150.00.
Neither can install scripts written by other authors :(

FyI, here are the sites:
http://www.ukwebs.com/webscripts/webnow.htm
http://www.perlpalace.com/ultrahome/