need to unsub.

hey there,
i need to unsubscribe from this list because currently it is sending mail to a sever that is not going. I cant fix that till the morning (another 14 hours or so) and i do not have any archived mail from the list on this computer. If someonoe would send me the unsubscribe instructions at tubby@albatross.co.nz then i would apreciate it.

thank you.

--

Tim Nicholas
tubby@albatross.co.nz

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.  And
I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
          -- Jack Handey