Re: openldap

On 1999-07-16 15:08, Tim Pass the Prozac Sailer wrote:

> OK, so maybe I'm a little stupid, but I prefer not to think of myself that
> way...

Good.

> I'm trying to get openldap to do something, but to no avail.
> I created an ldif file, ran ldif2ldbm. ldapsearch shows no matches,
> while ldbmtest shows the record I added. Any pointers for me?

What command line did you use for ldapsearch?  How does your conf
files look like?  How did you run ldif2ldbm and what was the content
of your conf files at that point?

In general, you want to provide (a lot) more specific information.

/Allan
--
Allan M. Wind			Phone: 	781.938.5272 (home)
687 Main Street, 2nd Floor	Fax: 	781.938.6641 (fax/modem)