Re: public_html directories not accessable outside of LAN

Hamish,
Thanks for your response.  As another user suggested, I
set "UseCanonicalName no" and that fixed it (as far as
I can tell).

I'm guessing though, that not setting a "ServerName"
would probably work too.  Seems logical.

Thanks again,

--David

--
David Karlin