wine.conf

This is my wine.conf which is also my .winerc and it won't go.  The message
afterwards is:

Warning: could not find DOS drive for cwd /etc; starting in windows directory.
Invalid path 'F:\tmp' for temp directory
Perhaps you have not properly edited or created your Wine configuration file.
This is either /etc/wine.conf or $HOME/.winerc
  or it is determined by the -config option or from
  the WINE_INI environment variable.
Wine has used /root/.winerc as configuration file.

  ;;
;; MS-DOS drives configuration
;;
;; Each section has the following format:
;; [Drive X]
;; Path=xxx       (Unix path for drive root)
;; Type=xxx       (supported types are 'floppy', 'hd', 'cdrom' and 'network')
;; Label=xxx      (drive label, at most 11 characters)
;; Serial=xxx     (serial number, 8 characters hexadecimal number)
;; Filesystem=xxx (supported types are 'msdos','win95','unix')
;; Device=/dev/xx (only if you want to allow raw device access)
;;
[Drive c]
Path=/win95
Type=hd
Label=MS-DOS 1
Filesystem=win95

[Drive d]
Path=/cdrom
Type=cdrom
Label=CDROM 1
Filesystem=win95

[Drive e]
Path=/usr
Type=hd
Label=UNIX 1
Filesystem=unix

[wine]
Windows=C:\windo2
System=C:\windo2\system
Temp=C:\temp
Path=C:\windo2;C:\windo2\system;C:\;E:\;F:\
SymbolTableFile=/usr/X11R6/lib/wine.sym

[options]
AllocSystemColors=100

[DllPairs]
kernel 	= kernel32
gdi 	= gdi32
user 	= user32
commdlg 	= comdlg32
commctrl 	= comctl32
ver 	= version
shell 	= shell32
lzexpand 	= lz32
mmsystem 	= winmm
msvideo 	= msvfw32
winsock 	= wsock32
[DllOverrides]
kernel32, gdi32, user32 	= builtin
kernel, gdi, user 	= builtin
toolhelp 	= builtin
comdlg32, commdlg 	= elfdll, builtin, native
version, ver 	= elfdll, builtin, native
shell32, shell 	= builtin, native
lz32, lzexpand 	= builtin, native
commctrl, comctl32 	= builtin, native
sock32, winsock 	= builtin
advapi32, crtdll, ntdll 	= builtin, native
mpr, winspool 	= builtin, native
ddraw, dinput, dsound 	= builtin, native
winmm, mmsystem 	= builtin
msvideo, msvfw32 	= builtin, native
w32skrnl 	= builtin
wnaspi32, wow32 	= builtin
system, display, wprocs 	= builtin
wineps 	= builtin
[fonts]
;Read documentation/fonts before adding aliases
Resolution = 96
Default = -adobe-times-

[serialports]
Com1=/dev/ttyS0
Com2=/dev/ttyS1
Com3=/dev/modem,38400
Com4=/dev/modem

[parallelports]
Lpt1=/dev/lp0

[spooler]
LPT1:=|lpr
LPT2:=|gs -sDEVICE=bj200 -sOutputFile=/tmp/fred -q -
LPT3:=/dev/lp3

[ports]
;read=0x779,0x379,0x280-0x2a0
;write=0x779,0x379,0x280-0x2a0

[spy]
file=/tmp/winelog
Exclude=/usr /win95 /tmp

[Tweak.Layout]
;; WineLook=xxx  (supported styles are 'Win31'(default), 'Win95', 'Win98')
WineLook=Win95

I have 2 drives one for windows98 and one for linux .  I boot via lilo so my
bootdisk is my real c.  The true windows drive is drive d  plus my cdrom.
I would like some help working this bugger out.
Thanks
Mike