RE: PPPuzzles

Of course that should be apt-get install communicator.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carley, Jason (Australia)
Sent: Friday, July 16, 1999 9:06 AM
To: 'maxalbert@juno.com'
Subject: RE: PPPuzzles

Max,

What is it you want to do over your ppp link?  If it is just email and web,
I would suggest running Netscape as an initial setup while you configure
everything else..

try "apt-get communicator" (I think that is the package name) if your
sources.list file is set up.

Otherwise you need to configure the applications to do certain things with
your ISP to send email etc. There is plenty of online info, try the mailing
list archive as a first step, there have been some messages there recently.

Regards,

Jason.