Netgear FA310TX and good?

I ordered a couple of the FA310TX cards the other day for a simple
home network application. I ordered them because they were based on
the Tulip chipset and I've heard good things, in general, about that
chipset and Linux; and their price was hard to beat.

Today I was browsing around Deja and noticed some posts stating that
the newer FA310's were based on a clone Tulip chipset and some people
were having compatibility/performance problems with them.

Anyone have any experience with these cards, the newer versions in
particular?

Thx,
Gary