Re: Micro Channel Ethernet...

I found another device driver disk, but it is taking forever to download.
I found I had the same problem as you: version 2.1 wouldn't install (not
recognizing /dev/eda) but 2.0 is working out.  I am really looking for
3Com's 3c523 device driver, on a driver disk or elsewhere.  Thanks for your
help.

Matt