Re: Centralized script ...

The man files for adding anything to the startup are really awful if you are new to Linux.  Is there a way for me have fetchamail start every time the machine boots?  .fetchmailrc is set to run in daemon mode but just getting the thing to start if somehow the machine needs to be rebooted without me there seems impossible.  I've tried update-rc.d, I've tried to edit the skeleton script but surely there's some easier way?

Help please.

Patrick