BIOS(?) problem

I've got a problem. Installed slink base on the same IDE disk as win95.
Otherwise it works, but. When I tried to install or copy some deb-files
from the FAT partition (mounted) into debian partitions, the whole thing
crashes at once. The power goes off of the box.

It must have something to do with the Award PnP Bios (v0.1A)?

It says that it has got ROM PCI/ISA BIOS 2A69JAIC

The win95-OS has got an property that the power goes off when I stop
win95. (I cannot change this behavior with BIOS seup.) Does this have
something to do with the problem?

Anybody knows about this anything more?

(In the bios setup I've tried all kind of setups to change Power
management etc. Nothing helps.)

hvirtane@cc.jyu.fi