Re: Potato upgrade and Perl warnings...

Doug,
	There seems to be a mess in the "unstable" branch right now
regarding Perl.  They are trying to upgrade Perl 5.004 to 5.005.
Unfortunately, Perl is required by serveral packages, (Netscape, for
example), and there seem to be a bunch of conflicts.
	I tried to update Netscape, and got into some trouble.
It seems that some netscape packages require Perl 5.004 while
Netscape support requires Perl 5.005.  But 5.005 and 5.004 conflict,
so I lost Netscape, and have to wait for the unstable branch to settle
down.
	I suggest staying out of the unstable branch for a few days.

Bryan