Exim configuration question...

Hello All,

        I am trying to configure exim for the following behavior:

 * Fully capable local delivery
 * No remote delivery EXCEPT to users on one specific computer on our LAN.

I have looked at sample configuration files and read through some
documentation, but I am still not sure how to do this, or if it is even
possible.  This is my first attempt at exim configuration though, so I
might be missing something obvious...  We use private IP addressing, and
have an internal DNS Server which handles the resolution of internal
network names that are not valid on the internet.  Both machines in question have names of this type.  Both machines have internet connectivity, but sending the mail through the internet is not an option.  Any ideas?  Am I just stupid?  :)

Thanks for the help,

Steve