Help Needed for Debian Installation

Hi All,

I just installed slink from the official debian CDs. Everything was fine
except that the following messages:

idconfig: warning: /usr/lib/libcpwrapGK.so.1 is not a symlink.
idconfig: warning: /usr/lib/libomniORB2.so.6 is not a symlink.
idconfig: warning: /usr/lib/libomniLC.so.2 is not a symlink.
idconfig: warning: /usr/lib/libomnithread.so.2 is not a symlink.

The above message appeared many times during installation. How can I fix
that. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Jianbo