Re: Argh! I think my last msg sent as HTML...

> I went through hell to get this one to work..once. After a reboot, it
> refused to work again. It works fine under Windows, so I guess it
> just doesn't like Linux. My advice: Get a D-Link 530TX. It was 24.95
> at CompUSA and it worked flawlessly with the via-rhine driver
> the first time I tried.
>
> Regarding Roadrunner, look at the rrlogind and rrdhcpcd packages.
> They should have what you need.

I heard that there were various chipsets that the EtherFast is based on, all
using "Tulip", yet one had huge problems while the other two (or one,
forgot) didn't. I'm not sure which mine is though. Are the rrlogind and
rrdhcpcd packages included in the main distribution somewhere? If not, where
can I get them?