Re: Boot disks -- don't

John Carline wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Would anyone by any chance know what would make boot disks
> stop working?

mumble!  mumble!  curse!

Just in case anyone is interested, I now know.

If the floppy cable is not "perfectly" connected to the motherboard,  it's possible
for the drive to read, write, and boot "most disks" correctly - but not all of them.
In my case the only disks that didn't work were the disks created with "zdisk and
bzdisk" even though the disks could be created.

It only took three checks and finally the disconnecting and reconnecting of the cable
to find it.

mumble! mumble! curse!

John