Re: Tab Tab program/command line editing

On Fri, Jul 09, 1999 at 08:29:18AM -0400,  Raymond A. Ingles wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Keith Beattie wrote:
>
> > Another invaluable NT setting is:
> >
> >   HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Control Panel/Mouse/ActiveWindowTracking
> >
> > set to 1 - This gives you focus-follows-mouse, yea!!!
>
>  I tried it, because I really like that feature. Sadly, I couldn't use the
> bookmarks menu on Netscape 4.07 anymore...

Yea, I've reported this bug twice now.  Once about two years ago and
again now that it isn't fixed in 4.61.  The menu pulldown bookmarks
still work for me, just not the ones on the 'toolbar'.  How about you
report the bug to Netscape as well?! I just checked and Mozilla
doesn't have a similar toolbar so I can't compare...

There are other small problems with it, but IMO worth the hassle.

ksb