Blowfish Keysize

Hi all,
I recently downloaded the int'l patch for 2.2.10 and compiled the kernel
with crypto support.  It seems to work fine, but I need a different key and
block size for the blowfish algorithm.  My goal is to mount previously
generated encrypted filesystems that were created under windows using
scramdisk.   Scramdisk ( http://www.scramdisk.clara.net/ ) is a program
that runs under windows 95/98 that can employ several different types of
encryption.

Is anyone familiar with the blowfish algorithm support under Linux?  What
changes need to be made to modify the key and block sizes?

Thanks,
Ed