From: Steve McIntyre [mailto:stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 1999 6:04 AM
To: ruptured-duck@home.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: The vexed 2-CD problem...

Bob Bernstein writes:

>Now as to the abovementioned 'vexed problem,' since I'm the resident Debian
>advocate where I hang out, has any progress been made on the two-cd thing?
Do
>they work now?

I presume you're talking about getting the multi-cd install method
working? Exactly what problems have you had? It works fine for me and lots
of other people as far as I can tell, but admittedly I cheated in learning
how it works - I helped write it...

Please, if you have any problems let me know.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.
stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk