Powerbook

Speaking of Development team... does anyone own a powerbook? Or know anyone who wouldn't mind putting linux on theirs? I just inherited a powerbook and I really want to get linux on it, but apparently no one at linux-m68k.org is working on it. I am on the mailing list, I think, but no one is sending any mail, so apparently it is dead. I am interested in working on developing linux for the powerbook and was wondering if anyone else was. Apparently keyboard and scsi are two problems with it that need to be worked on. Keyboard would *probably* be the first thing that has to be worked on, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any comments?

-Dan