Re: V.35 interface card for 64 Link needed

senthil kumar wrote:
> I have a RAD ASM-20 Modem that we are using for
> a 64k leased line with a conventional router(with V.35 interface).
>
> I need a v.35 interface Card(ISA/PCI) that
> can be connected to the V.35 interface of the
> ASM Modem.

I had the same problem some time ago and solved it with
a pair of RAD Tinybridge and a pair of Ethernet UTP cards.
It works, most probably, with any Ethernet bridges.

The beauty of this setup is that Linux doesn't need to have
any special drivers in the kernel, believing it's only another
ethernet segment.

--
Fernando Fernandez
http://despodata.pt/ddata/pessoal/ferdez.htm