Re: nfs-client

On Wed, Jul 07, 1999 at 10:12:20AM -0500, Christian Dysthe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was upgrading my potato box and got this as the nfs-client was being set up.
> I also get an error message about this when I am rebooting.
>
> Here goes:
>
> Setting up nfs-client (1.4.3-2) ...
> Starting NFS client services: rpc.lockdlockdsvc: Function not implemented
>  rpc.statd.

I got this same message, and now I cant mount nfs exports, I get the error
messages:

	kill_fasync: bad magic number in fasync_struct!
	nfs: server anoat not responding, still trying

and it locks out, I have to kill the server.

I dont use nfs often so I have no clue about what the problem could be. I know
that nfs worked earlier.

Anyone can help?

-Lex