pgp5 & mutt problems continue

When I try to sign messages with pgp5 it first told me that
pgp5 could not find my ~/.pgp/pgp.cfg file.

So I created it with vi.  It does not contain any text.

Now when I sign files, it pauses and the output says that the signing
applies to another file.

In mutt, the message says that this signature is good but applies to
another file.  What does this mean?

Do I have to make a good pgp.cfg file?  How do I do that?

Thanks.
--
                                _
NatePuri ("natedawg")		o m p a g e s . c o m