RE: Need Help Building my first .debs???

I was trying to compile the binaries into a .deb.
There error was : exit error 1

I have come to find that .debs are created from the source most of the time.
I have been told it is hard to compile binaries into .deb. It can be done
but everyone is telling me it's easier to go from the source. I guess I'll
try that.