From: Aaron Solochek [mailto:leko@cmu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 9:59 PM
To: debian- user
Subject: windowmaker and gnome

Ok, I think gnome is running fine.... however I want the panel and
midnight commander to start when I startx.  Putting these in
~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/autostart causes windowmakeer to freeze
just as it loads.  So how can I get the panel to autoload?  Also, on a
more general note, is there someway to get autoloading apps to be
autoplaced, eventhough I have manual placement turned on?  I am
basically trying to avoid having to click the mouse to place my eterm
when X starts.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu