Re: debian and LINUX 5.2 (6.0?)

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, Juhani Ilves wrote:

> So, is there any help available or is it better to forget LINUX and my Laptop?
>
> MOTTO: If you dont know you self, ask some else who knows!
>
> sincerely yours,
>
> Juhani Ilves

This speaks loads for the debian support forums! Even Red Hat users are
trying to get Linux help from the Debian folks. This tells even more about
Red Hat's support channels.

Juhani, we all wish you the best of luck with your attempts to get Linux
running on your laptop but most of us are not Red Hat users. We use Debian
GNU/Linux. It is a different configuration and though we have our own
bugs, we are probably not experianced in solving Red Hat bugs.

You might try having a look at www.redhat.com and subscribing to a Red Hat
list for help. Other resources might be found in the Usenet comp.os.linux
area ... or you might give Debian a try.