Re: win98 and samba

I'm not completely sure, but a friend was having problems with this as well, and I
believe there were a few factors, one being that either 95 or 98 converts all the
characters of the password to caps, and the other being something about 98 refusing
to connect to a host without encrypted passwords.  I'm sorry this is so vague, but
I think those are the two aspects to further investigate.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu